Using the Vault-Tec tools provided, and following the fully illustrated instructions, you will see how easy it is to combine fabric, moulded and cast parts, metal bolts, grilles, screws and cables to create one of the most important pieces of Vault-Tec equipment. Take care and learn well; your survival just might depend upon it.
- Authoritative: The only officially-licensed Pip-Boy 2000 replica.
- Authentic: Vault-Tec through-and-through; nothing comes closer to the real thing.
- Original tools: Vault-Tec has supplied everything you need to build this masterpiece: no paint or glue needed.
- Working mechanisms: Spring-loaded buttons and a holotape ejection mechanism.
- Over 100 parts: Huge level of intricate detail for an authentic look once assembled.
- Easy to build: No specialist skills are necessary for this project. The easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions take you through the rewarding process of creating this legendary piece of RobCo hardware in the comfort of your own home.